Archinect
anchor

toyo ito lecture

joe

where is the lecture being simulcast? I cant find it anywhere on the net

fyi - upenn lecture tonight.

Nov 2, 06 6:45 pm
parkerd

it was silmulcast into the other hall. did anyone catch the first question/story/poem after the lecture?

Nov 3, 06 5:31 pm  · 
 · 
nooga

Because he was the first architect I have ever seen bringing tiny models to his/her lecture, I asked the effect of it.

The answer from him is
"It is cute, isn't it?"

Nov 5, 06 11:58 am  · 
 · 
cj w.

is there a video online where we who missed the lecture can view and listen to him talk?

Nov 6, 06 11:06 am  · 
 · 
frozenmusic

Ito's lecture was really good. I enjoyed it. And that guy how asked the poem question in Ito's lecture was there today in Winka Dubbeldam's lecture but he was much more critical to her work. She didn't like it at all and got a bit aggressive. Did anyone catch that?

Any thoughts about what was going on? it seemed like Winka had some enemies out there or some people don't find her work of any value!

Nov 6, 06 11:28 pm  · 
 · 
Archilearner

the guy who asked that complicated question right after the lecture was hilarious....I laughed my ass off....First, i was wondering what he was talking about... It took him about 5 minutes to tell the story and finally ask a question...
man...that guy was brutal... He should have respected the fact that TI can't speak English and had to work with a translater....

Nov 7, 06 11:52 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: