Archinect
anchor

Proper attire for Open Houses?

binary

if you are to wear black, do what i did for an alumni event in detroit...... black cargo pants/black chuck taylor high tops/black wool skully cap/black shirt that said "detroit techno militia"/ black flight jacket........

off course i fit in but on a second glance i got a few smiles for being anti-correct....

or you can rock a 3/4 length suit with some gators/stacy adams and walk with a cane......

or you can show up in shop gear and safety glasses and maybe a few fingers taped up

2:37am

Nov 3, 06 2:15 am  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

hows

or

Nov 3, 06 3:21 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

237 that all black wardrobe you just described sounds corny...trying hard too much vibe

Nov 3, 06 3:37 am  · 
 · 
binary

not really corny......

street gear .......... but then again you can wear typical clothes and blend in and make it look like you really care........ but then again it's all about the [PAP]

Nov 3, 06 3:41 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

237...the shop gear and safety glasses sound better

Nov 3, 06 4:26 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

if you're into the brevity thing...

Nov 3, 06 5:48 am  · 
 · 
geimanj

It was a relief to avoid this bottomless den of depravity for a few days, and now I am sucked back in. I assume that the bright yellow onesie PJs with feet attached I plan to wear to Princeton on Monday will be acceptable. At least I'll be able to slide around the halls easily...

Nov 5, 06 5:52 pm  · 
 · 
silverlake
Nov 5, 06 6:09 pm  · 
 · 
athenaeum

fishnets and thongs. only.

Nov 5, 06 6:30 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

athenaeum, where does one wear the second thong?

Nov 5, 06 10:16 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

yeah, good question - imagination at its best :)

Nov 5, 06 10:54 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

i will not post the thong song...

Nov 5, 06 11:09 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

vado - you are letting us down :(

Nov 5, 06 11:53 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: