Archinect
anchor

DMOZ Open Directory Project

David Morris

I just got accepted to be an editor for the Open Directory Project, in the Spain Architecture category. While I don't necessarily think the best position for this category is Regional:Europe:Spain:Business and Economy:Construction and Maintenance:Architecture, that's where it is.

Anyways, if anyone has any sites in mind that I could add to it, that would be great. And if you have a lot of sites that you think belong somewhere in the Open Directory, you should apply to become an editor. It has a lot of room to grow, especially for architecture sites. The sites have to be in English though, unless you want to add them to the International section. I think the whole idea of a directory of websites is great, but it could be organized a little differently. It ought to detect the language automatically and serve you up a listing in whatever language you want, or send the link through a translation service or something.

Oct 7, 06 9:52 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: