Archinect
anchor

custom couches in los angeles?

c_ty

hi,
i am trying to have a couch custom made in los angeles. i have heard that you can get a good price this way. does anyone have any contacts? i heard there is someone good in santa monica but can't remember who told me. any thoughts would help. also, if you know of any other good furniture stores where they have nice couches but not overly expensive-- i have been to blueprint and room service.

thanks!!!

Sep 26, 06 8:24 pm
Archnrrrrd

what do you consider overly expensive?

Sep 26, 06 8:36 pm  · 
 · 
c_ty

i'd like to spend $1500-$2500 for a sectional. i knew someone who had a nice custom one made for $1200 so i think it is possible. unfortunately i can't get in touch with them to find out who made it but i know it was in santa monica

Sep 26, 06 8:40 pm  · 
 · 
binary

orange 22... they do design/build/funiture......

Sep 26, 06 9:02 pm  · 
 · 
beatbox

Loja Designs in Venice might be able to assist you.

I know HD Buttercup has custom design services available as well.

Sep 26, 06 10:10 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

I was going to recommend Loja as well, but sectionals may not be their thing. I know they can do something great stuff within that price range though.

Sep 26, 06 11:11 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

Jennifer Convertibles? Just kidding…

Sep 26, 06 11:58 pm  · 
 · 
Archnrrrrd

amazingly enough, Room & Board would be your best bet for a brand name of sorts. You can use any of their fabrics on any of their pieces and they should be well within your price range. They also have some cool modern designs.

Sep 27, 06 11:39 am  · 
 · 
tlmII

try the Sofa Company in Culver City, they just opened a showroom in SanMo on Lincoln - very reasonable prices

Sep 27, 06 12:13 pm  · 
 · 
c_ty

the sofa company was perfect-- just what i was looking for. thanks!

Sep 27, 06 4:36 pm  · 
 · 
jess123

yes you can get a custom couch at www.regencyshop.com

someone told me about this place it seems very good and great prices

Jul 11, 11 3:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: