Archinect
anchor

Detail Magazine in New York

modularnyc

Does anybody know where I can find the german magazine DETAIL in New York?

Sep 8, 06 8:46 am
futureboy

check urban center books...

Sep 8, 06 9:00 am  · 
 · 
c

try global ink up by columbia on Broadway ... also columbia library has it.

Sep 8, 06 12:47 pm  · 
 · 
dlj

universal news on 14th has it.

Sep 8, 06 3:34 pm  · 
 · 
Josh Emig

B.J. Magazines at Varick + King has it ... sometimes.

Sep 8, 06 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
Josh Emig

Urban Center Books definitely has it. Back issues, also.

Sep 8, 06 5:50 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

you know what realy frustrates me, i get the english version of detail, its shipped from germany so not only do i usually get it a month after i am supposed to... of the 7 i am supposed to have recieved ive only recieved 5
and that things not cheap
and since they dont trace the stuff, i cant prove ive not recived it, and they wont send me another copy
very frustrating

Sep 8, 06 5:59 pm  · 
 · 
moonshine

Central or Center News on 8th Ave between 57th and 58th

Sep 8, 06 6:27 pm  · 
 · 
modularnyc

Yes that is why I asked, I subscribed and barely getting it and I cant keep track of when etc. I figured i would just buy it locally, becuase i love the magazine.

Ill theck the locations you guys mentioned.
thanks a lot

Sep 9, 06 11:56 am  · 
 · 
cvankle

Ive had trouble with it too, although if you make a big enought stink about it they do respond. I thought 2 issues never arrived because it took 1.5months, so they sent me replacement issues that arrived within 2-3 weeks. It seems that they can ship them here faster if they are so inclined. Shipping problems aside though, it is a great magazine

Sep 9, 06 2:18 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: