anyone?

Sep 8, 06 8:26 am
jitter12

Google Reader

Sep 8, 06 9:14 am  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

google reader +1
but integrated w/ my google personalized homepage.

news, sports, archinect, weather, surf report, blogs, photos, email, calendar, all on one page. beautiful.

Sep 8, 06 9:18 am  · 
 · 

sage extension for firefox. it's great. sits in the sidebar, pulls feeds from your firefox livebookmarks.

Sep 8, 06 10:35 am  · 
 · 
myOtherFakeName

i stick with thuderbird, good to have it in the same place as mail

Sep 8, 06 11:16 am  · 
 · 

my kind of discussion! I used to like bloglines, but it turned unwieldy. I now keep track of the best of the best using the Technorati favorites. I use Firefox's Live bookmarks and that gives me updated feeds from my technorati favorites, flickr, archinect, delicious. I also like getting the clips in Gmail. I am also trying a few new things on the Mac Dashboard.

Sep 9, 06 2:32 pm  · 
 · 
not_here

on at mac, netnews feed lite is great

Sep 9, 06 2:58 pm  · 
 · 
not_here

netnews wire that is.
stupid hangover.

Sep 9, 06 2:58 pm  · 
 · 
sloring

call me dumb, but what exactly are rss' and what does the reader do?

Sep 9, 06 3:52 pm  · 
 · 
waxwings

very cool acfa

Sep 9, 06 9:35 pm  · 
 · 

sloring... wikipedia can give you some info. a lot of sites, including the archinect news and blogs, have rss feeds. it's like a ticker of news...it updates everytime a new entry is posted and a bunch of different online and computer-based applications can display the ticker for you i.e. readers. gmail, firefox, and hundreds of others can display this stuff. the google personalized homepage is a good one for me... just about every major news site and blog nowadays has em.

Sep 10, 06 1:52 am  · 
 · 
sloring

yeah, so i'm making google homepage my homepage right now...along w/google reader that thing is far superior to my previous myahoo homepage!

Sep 10, 06 9:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: