Archinect
anchor

Housing near Columbia

TorqueChop

Well, classes start in about 2 weeks at Columbia and I just found out that my apartment no longer exists. I will be starting the M.Arch program this fall, so if you are at Columbia too and see a guy sleeping in Avery every day...that's me.

I know this is a shot in the dark, but I was wondering if anyone here on Archinect has an available apartment or knows of anything around Columbia or anywhere else in the City...

Shoot me an email if you know of anything -- "cozy" studios, a room in an apt, a tent in your living room, anything at this point...

Aug 19, 06 8:31 pm
maya mcdifference

hey - i'm willing to rent out my living room at $300/per month providing you don't look like this guy (and my roommate is ok with it). i'll be starting the m.arch1 program next month as well. see you there...

Aug 19, 06 9:55 pm  · 
 · 
zeth01
Columbia
Aug 19, 06 11:48 pm  · 
 · 
maya mcdifference

oops i meant the dining room instead of the living room. good luck!

Aug 20, 06 1:56 am  · 
 · 
TorqueChop

Hey Shaybug --

Thanks for the offer! I just might have to take you up on that ...I've seen some pretty sketchy places over the last few days, I think the JonBenet-Thai-Perv guy you posted up above may have actually been one of the owners I just talked to....ack....

Aug 20, 06 3:37 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: