Archinect
anchor

SAC in Frankfout or DIA in dessau ?

rarazx

I recently got admission from the SAC  in germnay, but the doupt about is it an accridited program is not clear yet, so i was looking for an alternatibe school in germnay that tought in english. DIA is another choice i found ? but there is very breif discription of curriculum in their web site? i will be glad if anyone has an idea about these two school or attended before to share with me.

Thanks

Mar 23, 12 7:29 am
ar.ash

I know students from both the schools and i would rather  prefer SAC . i have  got acceptance letter from SAC , IAAC  and waiting to hear from AA and tudelft. I might probably land up in SAC.

Good luck to you !

Mar 24, 12 6:55 am  · 
 · 
gares

Did you finally go to SAC ?

May 10, 18 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
kricc

Hi rarazx ...

I managed to find this pdf with Studios, compulsory courses and electives for the 2012/13 DIA academic year…if you're still interested the deadline for the application is in a week. 

http://www.afg.hs-anhalt.de/fileadmin/Dateien/pdf/Architektur/DIA/Curriculum/DIA_Compendium_WS_2012-13_web.pdf

Good Luck. 

Jun 7, 13 7:15 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: