Archinect
anchor

War on human values by bloodthirsty bastards!

Believer

Hezbollah fires rockets on civilians.
Israeli F-16s drop bombs on civilians.

Each side blames the other for his own crimes, and innocent men women and children, as well as animals and nature, pay the price.

Israel already tried to 'clean' Lebanon from terrorists in 1982, you can read about it here:
http://www.israel-chronicles.org/lebanon1982.htm

Little did it help. 675 Israeli soldiers died in the first Lebanon war in 1982 as well as 18,000 Lebanese, most of them civilians.

Did it ensure peace and stability? NO.

Israel's reaction to Hezbollah's provocation (kidnapping soldiers and killing others) is disproportionate. Dragging two countries into full scale war, inflicting death and destruction to civil lives in such magnitude is in no way justified. Nor will it achieve any goal.

The Israeli public is now vindictive. Israeli casualties, soldiers and civilians, cause Israelis to be blind to the Lebanese suffering. And vice versa. Many Arabs want to see Israel wiped out. The human voices who believe in human values, are so small it gives very little hope for the future.

I think many more blood will be spilled before peace prevails. But eventually it will. I hope to live to see it.

Shlomo
Israel
www.israel-chronicles.org

Aug 5, 06 7:35 am
the cellardoor whore

hey, u already have a 'WAR ON ISRAEL BY BASTARD ISLAMIC TERRORISTS' strain.

what? so desperate for individuality? peef. the ego...

Aug 5, 06 7:48 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

at least these are slightly better than the which-grad-school-should-i-go ? threads

Aug 5, 06 10:07 am  · 
 · 
ET

Believer i can totally relate to what u said !

It's a shame that both sides can be so blind about it !!!!
It's also a shame that we have to see civilians die on both sides, just because americans and iranians want to explore their options lately !!!!

But hey u guys.. Y is every1 stealing my thread's title :( :( :(
hehehe

Aug 6, 06 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

hey, there's more to life than architecture

Aug 6, 06 7:17 pm  · 
 · 

which side drinks blood? i must have missed that on the news. damn network tv.

Aug 7, 06 7:19 am  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Please stop typing like a 14 year old on a cell phone or AIM. I can't take "u" "Y" and "every1" seriously.

Aug 7, 06 7:58 am  · 
 · 
ET

hasselhoff r u 4 real ?

Aug 7, 06 2:09 pm  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

"shut up, shut up, you can be the president, just shut up!"

Aug 7, 06 2:48 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

yes. true. fucking shut up. ok i am a momentary fan now. captivated.

Aug 7, 06 3:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: