Archinect
anchor

Last minute recommendations for peru?

A Center for Ants?

i've got all the generally known tourist info, but anyone know of anything good (particularly good eats) off the beaten path in the cuzco area?

Aug 2, 06 2:22 pm
4arch

On a Sunday afternoon go to any house that displays a red sack on a stick. That means they have home cooked guinea pig and home brewed beer.

Aug 2, 06 2:37 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

i heard about the guinea pig! problem is that i'm actually allergic to them... i start sneezing when i'm around them. so i have no idea what eating one would do to me.

Aug 2, 06 3:28 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

whenever i am in peru indianastan (the birthplace of one of the world's greatest songwriters, one mr. cole porter) i usually get some office furniture.

Aug 3, 06 12:06 am  · 
 · 
vado retro
Aug 3, 06 12:07 am  · 
 · 
morfo

I went last year and mostly by Lonely Planet. So I guess not much extra info. I just wanna say please enjoy as much as you could!! Are you doing the Inca Trail? Make sure you do some hike in Machu Picchu. It's still by far the best country I have visited!

Aug 3, 06 12:56 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: