Archinect
anchor

Bike heads, gangsta's look here

JohnProlly

I don't know how many of you guys are into USDA / Young Jeezy... buuuuut, I have been meaning to do this for a while and here it is...

TRACK OR DIE

Jul 27, 06 2:23 pm
JohnProlly

Ok, so some background for those of you who don't listen to "RAP".

Young Jeezy has these shirts that have a white snowman on them. The snowman has no arms because he's pure SNOW [coke] MAN.

On the back of the shirts, it says "Trap or Die" - meaning - "make that money"... after seeing all the neighborhood kids in Brooklyn wearin these shirts, it inspired a track bike spinoff.

Jul 27, 06 2:56 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

Sorry, something was wrong with the first image...

Jul 27, 06 4:29 pm  · 
 · 

[Girl] Prolly?...
[Prolly] What up.
[Girl] Where u at?
[Prolly] Shit I'm at tha 'drome where u think I'm at man ya kno, shit...

at that point I lost the effort of changing the whole song to talk about racing, but you get the point. at least half the intro is done, its a start.

Jul 27, 06 5:13 pm  · 
 · 
PetePeterson

i want to see the pictures, they're not working am I prolly the only one not getting them?

Jul 27, 06 5:16 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly
Jul 27, 06 6:44 pm  · 
 · 
Appleseed

Can't see them either.

Jul 27, 06 7:28 pm  · 
 · 
Appleseed

It's from a blog, no? Just link that-

Jul 27, 06 7:30 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

Sorry, I dunno what's going on... Prolly is not Probably

Jul 27, 06 7:36 pm  · 
 · 
howardite

you're probably right.

Aug 2, 06 3:10 am  · 
 · 
binary

i thought those snowman shirts were banned?....

i seen a few in detroit.....

in the t-shirt industry all you need is a gimmick......

b

Aug 2, 06 2:30 pm  · 
 · 
miss casual

i heard he was starting his own clothing label to produce them because he was havign trouble finding another label to promote the image since its drug related. anybody heard the hustle and snow mixtape with t.i. and jeezy on it? not as good as i thought but still nice nice

Aug 2, 06 3:30 pm  · 
 · 
binary

i dont really listen to much radio rap/hip hop anymore.....

i grew up in the 80's/90's when hip hop/rap was good......

sure you had your thug shyt but with a set of 12" woofers/eq/tweets/etc you had to turn up some spice 1/nwa/too short/etc...... then you could switch to eric b/roots/common/epmd......

i wonder how hard it is to start a clothing label other than registering the name/dba and having a legit business.... i was always curious on copyrights/etc..... if i was to print a gimmick/image on my shirt, do i have to copyright/trademark it individaully or can i get a copyright to cover any/all my work....hmmm

b

Aug 2, 06 3:47 pm  · 
 · 
miss casual

yeah but there are still some good hip hop acts around...little brother and murs, mf doom and aceyalone...i cant front though. i like some trashy rap music too.

Aug 2, 06 5:42 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

wild...

be careful when the bus is in town...

Aug 2, 06 6:18 pm  · 
 · 
binary

i got a little brother cd... mf doom is tight..... i also have aceyalone....

my friend baatin from the old slum village is releasing his album soon... might be out already....

and one man army aka one be lo is also sick.....

theres some tight stuff from detroit......

i was in the shop today and one of the cats werking put on mad lion...... i was like wtf..... havent heard that in 8 years......

b

Aug 2, 06 10:45 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: