Archinect
anchor

Lucky Louie

Is anyone else watching Louis C.K.'s new show on HBO? I think that it's brilliantly funny.

Jul 19, 06 8:58 am
quixotica

I'm very meh about it. I can't say I really like it but something keeps forcing me to watch every week. Like a horrible accident you can't look away from.

Jul 19, 06 9:03 am  · 
 · 
FrankLloydMike

i've only seen the pilot as i don't get hbo, but my god it was amazing. my friend described it perfectly i think: "just a typical low budget family-center sitcom, but really fucking good."

Jul 19, 06 9:53 am  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

I'm with quixotica on this ... I don't love it, but I can't stop watching it. In any event, it's really interesting to see some 60s/70s-style live sitcom television. There's something very nostalgic about that ... it reminds me of watching TV when I was a kid.

Jul 19, 06 10:20 am  · 
 · 
J3

I have seen a few times, but I can't seem to like it very much. It's got some decent dialogue, and the format reminds me of my childhood...but that's about it. HBO being at the forefront of most TV show trends...I don't doubt that in the near future network tv will adopt this format for some shows.

Jul 19, 06 10:32 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: