Archinect
anchor

muaaaahahaha

Mark_M

There are two men standing in front of two doors. One of the doors leads to llife and the other leads to death. One of the men always tells the truth and the other always lies. How do you know which door leads to life?

-That is all the info you need to solve thise riddle.
-Dont cheat and use the internet.

Jul 16, 06 11:14 am
Nevermore

ask both the guys which direction the sun rises everyday.

One will always lie..One will always tell the truth ,so when uve got the man who says 'east'...ask him 'does the door behind u lead to life or death'.If he says life ,enter that or walk straight in thru the other guy's door.

hope thats right. I didnt use the net.

Jul 16, 06 12:10 pm  · 
 · 

what are the parameters? i guess you are not allowed to ask either of them a question. pondering....

Jul 16, 06 4:51 pm  · 
 · 

yeah, if we have all we need to know, why would we ask these guys questions? who says they know the answer anyway?

besides, if you're in this situation, you're already alive. skip the doors and these two stooges and move on. go find the door where they have beer.

Jul 16, 06 6:07 pm  · 
 · 
meMarch

"what would your friend/the other guy say if I asked him which one led to death?" both shows the one leading to life..
sorry to ruin your thread :)

Jul 16, 06 6:46 pm  · 
 · 

i thought you weren't suppose to ask any questions!

...but i think if the riddle were set up to say that you were only allowed to ask 1 question, then meMarch's answer is correct. good job meMarch

Jul 16, 06 7:02 pm  · 
 · 
upside

watch the labyrinth?

Jul 16, 06 8:49 pm  · 
 · 
Manther

The babe with the power..What power. Power of the voodoo..who do... you do. Do what? REMIND ME OF THE BABE!

Jul 17, 06 2:38 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: