Archinect
anchor

GUN

Hasselhoff

I achieved my goal of beating Gun, King Kong and Prince of Persia 3 before leaving for Japan. Sounds like a lot of gaming, but I got really far in POP3 at Xmas when I got it, then King Kong and Gun weren't very long games. Both were fun though. I know someone else on here played Gun. Man, that game ruled. I really want to get on a horse in Montana and shoot people. The scenery is really cool. We took a lot of family vacations to Idaho, Utah, Montana, Wyoming etc and it really captured the feel. After you win, you can just ride around and do whatever you want. So I take my trusty TNT tipped arrows, ride into Empire City and shoot arrows into people's legs. Then they run away sreaming, often into a crowd. Then they blow up and take some other people with them. It's pretty hilarious. I also like shooting out people's legs then scalping them (a scalping knife is a bonus item that you can buy,gross). Also hilarious it filling "unkillable" characters full of arrows. Like the Indian Trader or the Shopkeep. You can put like 15 arrows in their head and they just stand there looking around. It's funny. I also did the exploding arrow trick on a herd of buffalo. Funny.

I loved the voice acting, Kris Kristopherson, Lance Herkenson, Tom Skerrit, Ron Perlman. Wow, most of those people have been in one of the Alien movies. Anyway, if you don't mind horrible racial slurs, cursing, blood, hooker and copius killing, this is a game you should check out. You can get it new for like $20 now.

May 29, 06 2:24 pm
grid
May 30, 06 12:10 am  · 
 · 
pencebor

the last game i played was counter-strike...

May 30, 06 12:54 am  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

I like the part where you have to rustle up some cattle .... only to go back to Empire City and protect the town courtesan ...

When I first started playing Gun, it had been, like, 10 years or so since I played video games. I'm in one of the first levels of Gun, and this Indian guy with a war headdress appears brandishing a tomahawk, and I'm like "I think I have to press this button to shoot." I shoot, and basically decapitate the attacker with lead.

Whoaa ... I forgot how violent these things can get.

May 31, 06 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
Jr.

Man, I never even beat the original Prince of Persia. My parents did, though. Slackers.

May 31, 06 8:14 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

My mom beat all of the Tomb Raiders. We bought her a PS2 for Christmas the other year (when the new thin one came out) because the PS1 broke.

May 31, 06 10:08 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke
May 31, 06 10:15 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

now this is game where you can really get a butt in your face!!!

May 31, 06 10:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: