Archinect
anchor

LEED certification exam; where to find study books?

anza

i looked all over the USGBC website for materials to study for the LEED exam and I can't find anything... can anyone point me in the right direction?
thank you

Mar 18, 06 3:41 pm
adso
areforum.org

has a section covering LEED exam topics.

Mar 18, 06 4:31 pm  · 
 · 
samsonoio

the most recent exam is based on practical application of credits found in the LEED Reference Manual.
All you need for the test is in the Manual. But, you will need to know how to apply those requirements to an actual project.

Mar 18, 06 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
waxwings

btw
you can get accredited
projects get certified

actually you need to study the manual and be familiar with the usgbc website. the test is not limited to the LEED-NC book. For instance, you could get a question about Core & Shell which is not covered in the NC book. (unless 2.2 is diff. in that respect from 2.1)

book

also, be sure to look at the errata sheet first. when i studied for v2.1 most of the calculations contained errors in the LEED-NC guide. i found the errata afterwards which provided the correct calculations -quite a headache.

don't underestimate the exam. it's very material specific; it's not something that you can reason through. good luck.

Mar 18, 06 7:16 pm  · 
 · 
Palak Shah

Are you looking for used books or resources?

May 11, 23 11:50 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: