Archinect
anchor

Another New iPod

SuperBeatledud

Has anyone seen this? This is getting ridiculous...speculation states that this new full video ipod will be out this Spring.

On top of that, check out how far touch technology has gotten. The video is a couple minutes long, but watch the whole thing, it just keeps on getting better. Think of the application to architecture!!!

Feb 13, 06 2:49 pm
JohnProlly

HAHA SPECULATION AT ITS GREATEST.

Feb 13, 06 2:53 pm  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

If it comes out I'll kill myself for buying the current video one.

Feb 13, 06 4:03 pm  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

i thought my video ipod would be the greatest thing i ever bought, and i was wrong. i use it everyday to listen to music but i am yet to watch an entire movie or tv show on it.

Feb 13, 06 4:06 pm  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

Has anyone looked at the other video link?
I thought that was the coolest thing.

Feb 13, 06 4:13 pm  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

The Photo sorting and enlaring portion was the neatest....

Feb 13, 06 4:14 pm  · 
 · 
kissy_face

that was cool as hell...

Feb 14, 06 11:25 pm  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

Wow .. that touch screen technology was way too cool !!!

I dont want to see anymore Ipod advancments !! i bought mine when it was the latest and the coolest ... and two months after thatthey come out with the photo one ...

so no thanks, dont want to depress myself .. :)

Feb 14, 06 11:58 pm  · 
 · 

i-pod as full screen makes sense.

i thought this was pretty cool, but things are already moving past it...

this is btw, a thing cross the street from tokyo train station, by klein-dytham.

interactive screen is very very cool.

Feb 14, 06 11:59 pm  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

^^ looks very interesting

Feb 15, 06 12:11 am  · 
 · 
AbrahamNR
If it comes out I'll kill myself for buying the current video one.

Agreed.
Feb 26, 06 4:09 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

even though i can afford it, i like to wait until the flurry of the new buying spree is over and buy when the prices have come down a bit. in fact, i just picked this up yesterday...
[img]http://www.gotowebsmith.com/ebayimage/DSC05562.jpg
width=418[/img]

now if i could only find some good tapes

Feb 26, 06 4:33 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

where's my image gawddammit!!!

Feb 26, 06 4:36 pm  · 
 · 
momentum

are you looking for your creedence tapes dude

Feb 26, 06 5:09 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

anything but the eagles i hate the fuckin eagles man.

Feb 26, 06 5:19 pm  · 
 · 
lifeform
Aug 24, 06 3:28 pm  · 
 · 
word!

fake!

Aug 24, 06 4:54 pm  · 
 · 
e

i think those full screen ipods have been around for quite some time now. that ipood shirt rocks.

Aug 24, 06 5:53 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Is it just me that only needs an iPod that plays music? OOOOH look at my 7MP images on a 4 inch screen WOOOOO. Oooh, I can't wait 12 minutes to get home and watch a movie. I:m not the unabomber, but some technology is really stupid. Cool, but stupid in the end. My biggest technology peeve is the movie function on the PSP. So I can spend $20 on a DVD that I can watch at my house, a friend's house, a computer, 12 inch screen, 60 in screen, surround sound. Or I can spend $20 on a UMD that I can watch on a 4 inch screen. UMDs are for NERDS!

Aug 24, 06 7:42 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

That touch screen thing reminds me of Minority Report and is very cool looking.

Aug 24, 06 7:43 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Yeah, the iPod Music (or Retropod as it is known within the industry) is planned for early 2009.

Aug 24, 06 7:44 pm  · 
 · 
manamana

rio karma 4 lyfe

Aug 24, 06 7:57 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

I personally found this to be sexy, but it's been discontinued. It was about $300 last year, 20 GB. I found one in Osaka for $120 and I almost bought it but the guy claimed it was JApanese language only. I'm skeptical, but I don't want to risk not being able to use any of the features.

Aug 24, 06 8:08 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

I touch myself all the time

Aug 24, 06 8:37 pm  · 
 · 
moratto

nice varmit man....I mean gameboy

Aug 24, 06 10:21 pm  · 
 · 
not_here

tedblog.typepad.com has some interesting lectures on such interfaces AND it also has teh joshua prince ramus lecture some people were once talking about here.

Aug 26, 06 8:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: