Archinect
anchor

Big Box Reuse

quixotica

Has anyone seen this site yet?

Big Box Reuse

The Design of the site could use a little work. But the Purpose is nice. I expecially like the indoor speedway in Texas. Anyone renovated any of these? Send them to her.

Jan 25, 06 3:03 pm
quixotica

haha and the spam museum! (is it lame that i just responded to my own post)

Jan 25, 06 3:05 pm  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

an old piggly-wiggly just doesn't sound like a very good learning environment. can you imagine getting groceries there one day and the next dropping your kids off for kindergarten? wow, good stuff.

Jan 25, 06 3:49 pm  · 
 · 
quixotica

Haha seriously I was surprised at the couple of schools that had been placed there. Can you imagine the playground? with the kids all playing hop skotch with the parking lines, racing old grocery carts, playing on a playground made of discarded skids and parking barriers. but hey, they have one hell of a wall for a wall ball game.

Jan 25, 06 4:09 pm  · 
 · 
driftwood

I have a buddy back home whose art studio made its home in a big box store for a while until it was demo'd for a 'life-style' center. They loved it because they could do anything with the open format.

Jan 25, 06 4:41 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: