Archinect
anchor

This is a Test Cad Junkies.

duke19_98

A friend of mine has lost the regeneration capability of an object while it is rotating. Even when rotating a single line he can not see the line as it rotates.

I'm thinking that he was banging around on the keyboard and hit somekind of command that turns off the regen between command executions.

Other than that I'm clueless. What do you guys think?
Thanks.

Dec 20, 05 4:20 pm
aseid

you know this really sucks because it happened to me before and i dont know what i did to fix it

will post back, ill look through my notes

im thinking to try to lower the refresh rate maybe low 70's will help you may have it too high, sometimes the monitor refresh and video card performance can flutz things up with lines in CAD

?

Dec 20, 05 4:32 pm  · 
 · 
norm

drag mode? there's just too many ways to go with that...

Dec 20, 05 5:18 pm  · 
 · 
Josh Emig

While we're here, can I add a problem to the queue?

Somewhere along the line, I lost the ability to ctrl+right click to choose a temporary snap setting. It seems trivial, but I really, really miss it because now I have to use the toolbar or rightclick on the osnap tab.

Dec 20, 05 5:21 pm  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

Ive had the same problem at home for the last year but have been too lazy to fix it.

Dec 20, 05 6:06 pm  · 
 · 
ret

dragmode set to auto will fix the viewing object while rotating problem.
for the ctrl+rt click problem follow th efollowiung procedure

command line:
CUI
Enter
go to mouse on the dialog box, and it should be quite obvious from there

Dec 20, 05 6:49 pm  · 
 · 
Josh Emig

I'm using Arch Desktop 2004, and it does not recognize "CUI." Is there another way into that dialog?

Dec 20, 05 7:40 pm  · 
 · 
Bula

Public...I assume you have already corrected the setting in the "rick-click" customization menu in the options menu?

Dec 21, 05 12:12 am  · 
 · 
duke19_98

Seems like dragmode was it....thanks again archinect.....

Dec 21, 05 9:09 am  · 
 · 
Josh Emig

Bula,

It doesn't seem related to those right-click settings. I've tried them all. It used to be set up so that right click is always ENTER when a command is in progress, and always REPEAT LAST COMMAND if no command is in progress. CTRL-Right click opened a drop down box with temporary snap settings. Now CTRL-Right click is the same as Right-click.

Dec 21, 05 10:46 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

The Public,

does shift+right click work?

Dec 21, 05 12:42 pm  · 
 · 
ret

Tools>customize>interface if cui does'nt work.
I think it should be there.

Dec 21, 05 12:49 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: