Archinect
anchor

Lady's lady's please takl about some beautifull

Per Corell

The other stuff -- is it realy worth dealing with , do it realy make you plesant ?

Then why be a follower, and a follower of what .

Dec 7, 05 2:29 pm
strlt_typ

Per Corell .Baadsmandsstraede, 10 , b. st
tv. 1407. Copenhagen . Denmark
Dk., 1407

Dec 7, 05 2:31 pm  · 
 · 

what's up with the bastardized english?

Dec 7, 05 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

here's somthin' beautiful

Dec 7, 05 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Dammson acturly I don't live there anymore -- realy I lived there a year ago. --- in fact I never had that address registrated in fact only last year I for the first time since 1968 had a real address, --- but I could pick up my post at the nice person who delivered the street address.

Dec 7, 05 2:37 pm  · 
 · 
Medit

Per, if Archinect had in the past any kind of relevance and interest among the several discussion forums about architecture that abound in the Internet, now you -and some other stupid threads- are helping to ruin it... and I bet that some people will stop loggin' in here just because of this tendency.

You already had your fun and your 15 minutes of glory with that 1000+ posts weird thread, but enough's enough... why can't you act like a "normal" person, or at least like a "normal" archinecter? even if you're here only to promote your ridiculous software/construction method/whatever, do it without fuckin' up the whole discussion threads index page with those horrendous .gif's

Dec 7, 05 2:42 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Yes it is true that it have been to long since I posted some new graphics, but with discussions about disasters and terror being much more interesting --- eh sorry they are maby less interesting than closing your eyes and fight the facts that architecture need new tools and a whole world are waiting for some progress. progress that is only stopped by the hate mail crowd ,that seem to be the same few nickname charecters ; maby just one person with several nick names.

Fact is that I could have done the same in 1986 and with exactly the same response "don't waste the bandwidge" "Speak in PlainText please" "Killfile this guy" "Troll" ---- aso. aso. mixed up with some sad promoting of another mail reader than Microsofts. Something that seem as a crowd who all hate nice graphics others find good , Isn't this the fact --- the same two or tree who "gather" together and start speak their own usenet dialect , you get the sudden idea that maby this is just the one and same person , bored with his life and therefore ancious to whipe up some hate just to "have some fun" ?

Dec 7, 05 4:09 pm  · 
 · 
French

There is a gallery, ready to welcome your fancy graphics. This is the discussion forum.

Dec 7, 05 4:18 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: