Archinect
anchor

AP, vado , tickertocker......check dis.

grumble

hey guys....i assume u'll are from mumbai. thnx for the posts....now since i havent found anything relevant for my study i was wondering if there are cases atleast similar to residential lofts....maybe not authentic lofts...but something close. lemme know.pl pls pls.damn my thesis.

Nov 5, 05 12:44 pm
vado retro

ah, im in india-na dude.

Nov 6, 05 10:39 am  · 
 · 
grumble

hehe....ok

Nov 6, 05 10:30 pm  · 
 · 
Jo

I am based in Bombay...can you be a little more specific about what you are looking for...if you are looking for a new york style loft...you will not find any...but there are some nice old colonial or art-deco residential buildings which have some interesting apartments...you should focus on areas like colaba, marine drive, the old buildings in and around Gowalia tank (kemps corner), look at the old parsee homes, they are truly beautiful. There is nothing contemporary (built in the last 20 yrs or so atleast) that i can think of that has any semblance to the kind of space you are referring to.

Nov 8, 05 1:04 am  · 
 · 
grumble

jo, hey dude i mailed u a few specifications. pls check. pls pls pls.

Nov 8, 05 8:49 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: