Archinect
anchor

mit/ gsd open houses

dmc

anybody know when they are? couldn't find the dates on the websites.

thanks.

Oct 26, 05 8:32 pm
RNNR

MIT - Thurs, Nov.3

GSD usually has theirs the following day...

Oct 27, 05 12:31 am  · 
 · 
c

gsd is fri the 4th. ,
how to be at MIT and yale @ the same time ,i don't know.
penn is monday 31st.

Oct 27, 05 4:50 am  · 
 · 

do these schools have open houses in the spring as well?

Oct 27, 05 9:38 am  · 
 · 
ksArcher

are there other opportunities to visit grad school besides these dates? what about at the end of the semester or during spring break? how does one go about scheduling a visit independant of these open house dates?

Oct 30, 05 1:37 am  · 
 · 
RNNR

at least at MIT, you can just set up a time with the office and a student will show you around for an hour or so. i wouldn't so much recommend visiting during the off-time, as people may or may not be around, and all of the student work might be cleared out (i.e. winter break). it's best to visit on a studio day where you could eavesdrop on a review.

8888 - schools do have open houses in the spring for those who are accepted. in fact these open houses are the ones where they all really try to show off to the prospective students.

Oct 30, 05 7:35 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

I'd be willing to show someone around Penn if you can't make it to the open house. I don't know how good of a tour guide I'd be, but I can try to help if you can't make the open house.

Oct 30, 05 10:40 pm  · 
 · 
Entasis79

Hello all....
Bringing this back for 2008.
Anyone planning on attending these two this week???

Nov 2, 08 10:48 pm  · 
 · 
Bluesman7

I will be at the MIT open house, and maybe half of the GSD open house.

Maybe see ya there

Nov 3, 08 12:05 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: