Archinect
anchor

STAEDELSCHULE - A late bloomer? alternative to AA?

utotarchinect

Is this true? I know that their former dean was Mirrales and now its Ben Van Berkel.

http://www.staedelschule.de/architecture

Oct 16, 05 1:34 pm
ZahasLover

I know that Peter Cook taught there as well. Do you know that the first four letters of your name mean fart in the Philippines?...that would mean "fart"archinect.

Oct 16, 05 2:33 pm  · 
 · 
ZahasLover

I know that Peter Cook taught there as well. Do you know that the first four letters of your name mean fart in the Philippines?...that would mean "fart"archinect.

Oct 16, 05 2:33 pm  · 
 · 
utotarchinect

Oh really. I was informed that prominent architects visit and teach there. As far as I know, the website is relatively new. Last time I visited the school online, they only grant a Diploma in conceptual Design in Architecture. Now that they can give a master's certification, I noticed that they want to become "prominent" in the Architectue scene. Before, there was no tuition fee but now they charge 4500 Euros. From what I gathered, from friends (who ae eyeing schools overseas) and books, Staedelschule has been a venue of architecture discussion (oooh how pofound). The school s in Fankfurt AM Main, not an exciting city for me but the pogram looks promisng especally if ou cant afford Architectural Assocation.

Oct 18, 05 5:54 am  · 
 · 
noci

actually i think that would be "utut".. or at least you'd pronounce it that way,
oh, that is an important question worth pondering.

Oct 18, 05 5:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: