Archinect
anchor

2005 architectural record innovation conference

arch record innovation

contact cynthia gutierrez 212 904-6390 to register for 2005 architectural record innovation conference http://www.construction.com/event/2005Innovation/default.asp

Oct 7, 05 12:05 pm
Cameron

Is there a student discount with this - $495 for a 2 day conference is a little out of reach for students and recent graduates. (and non-profits)

Perhaps it would be interesting if McGraw-Hill ran a small online innovation exhibition of student work (perhpas in ArchRecord2) and gave free passes for the top 10/15 students, as selected by AR's online editors.

just a thought.

Oct 7, 05 12:53 pm  · 
 · 
arch record innovation

any student can sign up for $95. any recent graduate (graduated in the last two years) can attend for $195.

Oct 7, 05 1:06 pm  · 
 · 
Cameron

Cool. you should add that to the site.

Cheers
C.

Oct 7, 05 1:24 pm  · 
 · 
arch record innovation

will do. please help get the word out.

Oct 7, 05 1:29 pm  · 
 · 

Not fair... its the same time as Build Boston, which I'm already signed up for!

Oct 7, 05 1:55 pm  · 
 · 
Cameron

I'm also @ Build Boston and the Harvard Tsunami conference....

c.

Oct 7, 05 2:00 pm  · 
 · 
arch record innovation

can you come to Innovation Conference for afternoon/evening of the 15th and then go to Build Boston afterwards?

Oct 7, 05 2:06 pm  · 
 · 
Cameron

I'll be in NYC for the Athena Awards on the 14th so perhaps. email me offline and I'll check my schedule...

Oct 7, 05 2:08 pm  · 
 · 
arch record innovation

Wish I knew about this earlier, I would have arraigned my Build Boston events a little different...

Oct 7, 05 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
arch record innovation

i hear you on that. we've had a bottle neck on our marketing. will improve......

Oct 7, 05 2:49 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: