Archinect
anchor

20 Hours Left

b3tadine[sutures]

time for NHL 2006

Sep 23, 05 6:30 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

ahhh yeah....listen...i know you quit and all but could you come in this weekend?...yeah...that'd be great.....

Sep 23, 05 7:09 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

but i finished the TPS reports!

Sep 23, 05 8:35 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

you had the wrong cover...didja get the memo?..yeah...well i'll have a copy put in your inbox.

Sep 23, 05 8:50 pm  · 
 · 
rayray

ZERO - we have satisfaction, houston! enjoy the moment

Sep 24, 05 9:23 am  · 
 · 
Big T

Move to Florida and be the lead Design Architect. www.mercedeshomes.com or contact me [email protected]

Sep 26, 05 4:48 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

i have a friend that is nearly ready to start this countdown, i'll let you know more as the date approaches...

Aug 19, 06 4:07 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I enjoyed re-reading this thread, beta. I'm not sure what your current work situation is, but it sounds like it MUST be better!

It's funny, I often wondered if I could go to work in a Toll Bros-like place and maybe "improve things from within" or some idealistic crap like that. Seems impossible, now that I'm a bit older. Then again, now that I have a kid, I think I could put up with just about anything if things really became desperate.

Anyway, it's all a learning experience til we die. Or it should be.

Aug 19, 06 9:00 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: