Archinect
anchor

Flatmate/ Roommate Wanted (London)

alexandragroover

Hi Everyone,

I'm an architecture-obsessed fashion designer in London and I'm looking for a female flatmate to share with me in my amazing flat in Stoke Newington from December 1, 2011. Please feel free to forward onto anyone who might be interested:

Massive Double Room in Loft Style Flat- Stoke Newington- Female Wanted 

To share flat with one other female: it is a loft style warehouse conversion with two floors, all faux wood laminate. It has a lovely shared patio and secure gate with doorbell. There is a decent amount of furniture, including a double bed frame (mattress not included-my current flatmate may be willing to sell hers to you if you don't have one!) desk/table, and basic wardrobe for the bedroom, wireless broadband, etc. There is also a washing machine and the bathroom has a shower. The whole flat is just under 1000 sq ft and has a 25ft ceiling on the top floor with skylights.

It is 2 min from fashionable Church Street, with an organic farmer's market (Sat), Wholefoods, great restaurants, bakeries, bars, and shops. At the end of Church Street is Clissold Park with ponds, flowers, cafe, and butterfly tunnel. It is a 5 min walk to Rectory Rd train station, with trains going to Liverpool Street every 15 min during peak times. There are also plenty of buses at the end of the block (2 min walk) that go everywhere: 73, 476, 393, 106, 243, 149, 67 etc. Dalston Kingsland is also only a 15 minute walk away. There is also a great leisure centre with swimming pool and gym nearby.

You would be sharing with me, a 30 year old fashion designer who works mainly from home. I am VERY neat and tidy, vegetarian (almost vegan), and I do have the occasional get-together, but this is by no means a party flat.

The room is available from Dec 1, 2011. The rent is 650 GBP per month plus council tax and bills, which amount to approximately 100 GBP extra per month. There is also a deposit required. Please call 0778 668 6002 if you are interested.

Gumtree ad with photos here:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/massive-double-room-in-loft-style-flat-stoke-newington-female-wanted/90344993

Oct 24, 11 12:34 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: