Archinect
anchor

gift idea for the studio

designrocks

ok. so the firm I am interning for this summer was incredibly nice, paid well, and I was going to give them something when i leave back for school. I have no idea where to start- maybe something from the moma catalog? the firm does local work, conservative taste. Basically, as designers/architects, what would you like in your studio? thank you so much for your input

Aug 27, 05 2:34 pm
ericMontross

if it's a small office, go w/ a bottle of bookers bourbon, or something along those lines.

Aug 27, 05 2:59 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

A book for the office library is always a good idea. A quality book, one with gorgeous inspirational photos (not "Architect's Guide to the UBC" or something like that).

Aug 27, 05 4:25 pm  · 
 · 
AP

chair massages for everyone!!!

Aug 27, 05 6:49 pm  · 
 · 
db

a gift basket from dean+deluca

Aug 27, 05 6:59 pm  · 
 · 
AP

seriously?

Aug 27, 05 7:01 pm  · 
 · 
o+

food. get them a big cookie basket or similar. everyone loves food.

Aug 28, 05 2:06 am  · 
 · 
inkwray

[img]http://prudhoe.codeword.com/mnpctech/1CPUVETTE/CPUFinal/Final9awb.jpg
[/img]

Aug 28, 05 3:13 am  · 
 · 
inkwray

Aug 28, 05 3:15 am  · 
 · 
inkwray

forget it

Aug 28, 05 3:15 am  · 
 · 
o+

that cowling and air cleaner/intake system is sweet

http://prudhoe.codeword.com/mnpctech/1CPUVETTE/CPUFinal/Final9awb.jpg

Aug 28, 05 3:20 pm  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

a good book is always a good idea, the more names and pictures the better. they seem to lend themselves well at impressing clients as the thumb through them waiting for meetings. i would also add music.

either that or a bottle of scotch for the office to drink after those long days of creating conservative architecture.

Aug 28, 05 4:13 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

a thank you card. somethin nice from hallmark.

Aug 28, 05 6:51 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: