Archinect
anchor

loeb fellow

leander

say i have a loeb fellow write a letter of recommendation. do you think that's a good way into the gsd? my portfolio is mostly artsy stuff- paintings, renderings, all hand drawings, a couple competitions. i was an exchange student and i worked at a few design centers. for anyone that read my last post - i decided not to take the job. i do not want to design airports. mostly, i don't want to live and work in suburban maryland. yuck.

Aug 24, 05 12:19 am
WonderK

leander! I cannot keep up. First we were going to Austin, then a new job in Maryland, and now the GSD? Somebody take her out and buy her a drink!

I don't blame you for skipping the airport thing though. Have to make decisions based on what's best for you, and not necessarily financially.

BTW I don't know what a loeb fellow is, sorry. I'll stop talking now.

Aug 24, 05 12:23 am  · 
 · 
leander

haha! i know. i so retarded when it comes to making decisions. it's just that - well, i have all of these opportunities, and i just cannot decide what i want to do with my life! anyway, a loeb fellow is basically a big deal. a few professionals each year are invited to study and research at harvard for a year. so, i know one and he likes me.
anyway, i love austin, but i also love not knowing what is going to happen to me. as for someone buying me a drink - have you ever heard of jager bombs? all i know is salsa dancing makes those things taste like strawberries. trouble!!!!

Aug 24, 05 12:36 am  · 
 · 
bothands

a loeb fellow couldn't hurt, but might not help, depending on who it is...

Aug 27, 05 1:35 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: