Archinect
anchor

sacred or profane?

Is Madonna falling off a horse sacred or profane?

18 August
Happy circa 2750th Anniversary of the Rape of the Sabine Women!

Did you know that the tradition of a groom carrying his bride over the threshold is a reenactment of the rape of the Sabine women?

Aug 18, 05 1:36 pm
mwad

You just made my day.

Aug 18, 05 1:40 pm  · 
 · 

You know, it just might be true to say that Eutropia and Helena were the first women architects of sacred architecture. Eutropia first in the context of Rome where an inversion of the old sacred (Pagan) into the new sacred (Christian) ocurred. And Helena with a creativity of her own in the context of the renewed Holy Land. Eutropia and Helena were very good and close friends.

Aug 18, 05 4:06 pm  · 
 · 
mwad

You need to take all your little references and write the next DiVinciCode starring Abracadabra FAIA.

Aug 18, 05 7:11 pm  · 
 · 
anti
Aug 18, 05 8:17 pm  · 
 · 
anti

I wonder if Austrilia ever offered New Zealand an invitation to a huge religious celebration and then, in the middle of the party, rushed in and abducted the sheep.

Aug 18, 05 8:19 pm  · 
 · 

mwad, looks like you're not familiar with The Odds of Ottopia or EPICENTRAL's "Calendrical Coincidence" or this.

Aug 20, 05 11:48 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

madonna is neither sacred (patti smith) nor profane(pj harvey) she is just a mediocre pop singer.

Aug 20, 05 12:15 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

she's a 50 foot queenie then
the whorely [http://room509.net/sr/articles/interview/q0594.html]trinity[/url] if Q was your 1994 bible

Aug 20, 05 1:24 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

even trinity

and to add something new, as the other mary

Aug 20, 05 1:34 pm  · 
 · 

Hey whore, is this you making demands?

"Lip my stocking!" "Lip my stocking!!!"

Aug 20, 05 1:48 pm  · 
 · 

Please lip my stocking!!!

Aug 18, 07 10:28 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

i would lip her stocking

Aug 18, 07 10:42 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: