Archinect
anchor

Vee Half Vayz Uf Makinkchu Talk!!!

vado retro

If you were being tortured for valuable information, what song played over and over by your tormentors would get you to crack???

mine would be Paradise By The Dashboard Light by Meatball

Jun 1, 05 9:09 pm
nicomachean

Eve 6 - Inside Out --> best chance of making me go postal

Jun 1, 05 9:12 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

OK, enough with the bad music threads but!! This reminds me of a story I read in the paper when I was younger. Seems back in the '80s a high school kid was driving his convertible, a little Fiat or something, and ran off the road. He flipped the car and was trapped underneath it. Hurt, but not badly, just trapped, and conscious. Far enough off the road that he wasn't found for six hours. The car stereo, however, was working, and the song playing for six hours continuously? "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham!

Poor kid. Swore he'd never listen to that song again his life. I remember the article headline best: "Bam is bad, but Wham! is worse"

Jun 1, 05 10:05 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Well, seeing that at my last workplace I was subjected to hours on end of Lionel Richie, Abba, Clay Aiken and Barbara Streisand, I would be pretty immune.

I guess "Monster Mash" [also mentioned in the Worst Rock Song Ever thread], would get to me though, or perhaps "Blue" by that godawful Scandinavian group from a few years ago.

Jun 1, 05 10:08 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

the next day at the graduation ceremony
they said that when the paramedics came
they could still hear freebird playin on the stereo
you know its a very very long song...

Jun 1, 05 10:27 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

"Feel Like Making Love" or anything by Bad Company

Jun 2, 05 1:43 am  · 
 · 
driftwood
Butterfly

by Crazytown.

Jun 2, 05 2:43 am  · 
 · 
Crumpets

hanson....mmmmmm bob....non non non stop...

Jun 2, 05 8:15 am  · 
 · 
Crumpets

that's bop

but you guys knew that already...don't deny it!

Jun 2, 05 8:16 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: