Archinect
anchor

senioritus

any soon to be grad schoolers finding it hard to concentrate on day to day work?

also, anyone taking a few weeks off before school starts to travel or chill out? i'm trying to get together a NW trip or even a maine/nova scotia road trip.. but with the new canine addition to the family, i'm wondering if it will happen.

May 31, 05 3:47 pm
driftwood

Anyone else finding it hard to concentrate on anything?

May 31, 05 3:55 pm  · 
 · 
driftwood

· 
driftwood

· 
driftwood

WTF...

May 31, 05 3:56 pm  · 
 · 
honorthebrick

I've been running on cruise control for about 2 months now. It's like i'm a senior in high school all over again.

I'm leaving work roughly 3 weeks before I begin classes, but that will probably be the time I need to pack all my crap and drive from Miami to Philly. I had planned a 2 week trip to Spain/Germany in July but had to cancel (after having purchased plane tickets and made hotel reservations), because the trip was gonna cost too much and I was required to fulfill a pre-requisite prior to begining class int he fall.

May 31, 05 3:56 pm  · 
 · 
tinydancer

My last day at work was Friday and for three weeks I will be laying low before classes start!!

May 31, 05 7:40 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: