Archinect
anchor

good time to choose Sci Arc?

stillframe

Does anyone have any more news on what will happen with Sciarc, and it's land? any advice for someone planning to go in the fall?

May 30, 05 8:16 pm
Janosh

I don't know if Sciarc is in any more trouble now than any other time in its history - the school seems to enjoy perpetually hanging on the edge of the abyss. It is not a school of professional administrators, so the administration tends to be, um, unprofessional. I wouldn't worry about it - there are too many interests involved in it continuing to exist to allow it to fail.

May 30, 05 8:37 pm  · 
 · 
jwnam

i recently went to the campus to meet with an advisor.. the parking guy said not to worry because the lease isn't up for 10 years anyway. so whatever they say will happen to sci-arc, won't happen for another 10 years. but i don't know how reliable the parking guy is as a source.

May 31, 05 1:59 pm  · 
 · 
Tectonic

Jansoh is absolutely right on.

May 31, 05 2:15 pm  · 
 · 
stillframe

I guess you're right, plus I just talked to aa alumn who said that when this site was under construction they had class under tents. So I guess nothing would really stop them.

May 31, 05 6:43 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: