Archinect
anchor

What happened to stairwaytoarchitecture?

lionshcra

I found http://archinect.com/features/article/81262/stairway-to-architecture this article that features information about the road to licensure that I haven't been able to find through NAAB, NCARB, ASCA, AIA, etc. 

Anyone know what happened to that information and the website? It's been down the past week or so I've tried to access it.

Aug 8, 11 11:49 am

I'll talk to Matt Arnold if it helps.

Aug 8, 11 12:39 pm  · 
 · 
lionshcra

Thank you, I would appreciate that.

Aug 8, 11 1:43 pm  · 
 · 

athensarch,

Here it is:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Rick, i don't have my archienct login info with me and will be away for a bit, could you post that all the information is posted at

www.tinyurl.com/ConcerningLicensure

and that my email address still works [email protected] if anyone wants to get in touch with me. The project was self-funded and I don't have money to spend on web hosting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aug 8, 11 5:05 pm  · 
 · 
lionshcra

Thank you so much!

Aug 8, 11 7:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: