Archinect
anchor

What Is Your Major Malfunction???

vado retro

I looked at my desk at work today and no matter how I try I just can't get organized. jeesh...

Mar 10, 05 6:29 pm
sameolddoctor

today my major malfunction is that i cannot remove the images of all those really cute women i say at some (stupid) interior design convention.
Even the door warden girls were hot

need to work

Mar 10, 05 6:57 pm  · 
 · 
BOTS

doing time sheets - can record keeping get any more dull

Mar 11, 05 4:23 am  · 
 · 
siggers

not doing my exploded axonometric showing all structural elements for today is my major malfunction, and our water is being turned off for the day...

Mar 11, 05 6:11 am  · 
 · 
ge-ril-a

Kinder Egg fetish

My monitor is home to an ever increasing army of moles and tambourine playing mice

and i have a stack of about 15 "surprises" that i have yet to open

Time to jump the gap to monitor no.2

Mar 11, 05 7:29 am  · 
 · 
David Cuthbert

BOTS - AutoCAD used to have a timer to tell you how long you spent on each drawing. I'm sure the other high-end CAD programs have similar functions...use it

signum - just do it

JB bin the monitor - tell your boss to fumigate lest you call Environmental Health

my malfunction...chatting on Archinect telling every how to "fix shit" instead coming to the reality that the project I just spent all night working on (design, drawing, cost estimate) has come to an unfortunate end and will not be actualised

Mar 11, 05 9:04 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

Jam-arch - that would be good but only small % of my time is CAD – fortunately.

JB – had a nice kinder egg surprise last week – a mini car like mine

Mar 11, 05 10:07 am  · 
 · 
Manteno_Montenegro

Mine is that I'm having what must be my 50th Apple Fritter on a Friday morning. The work gets donuts every Friday, and I have always laid claim to one of the two fritters in our hodegopdge of donuts, bagels, and muffins.

I am trying to lose weight in anticipation of a Carribean vacation at the end of the month. But no matter how hard I try I simply love eating!

Mar 11, 05 10:09 am  · 
 · 
ge-ril-a

BOTS:

The closest i have to any form of mechanised transpot is a horse and cart type cart pulled by an alligator!

those guys get way too many drugs"!

Mar 11, 05 10:49 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

today my hair so i got it cut in the right kind of architect hairstyle

Mar 11, 05 4:24 pm  · 
 · 
Cloutier

my malfonction: i spend all my time working on my studio project, and various other school projects so i have no social life and now its saturday night and i have nothing to do and i dont feel like working and so im reading posts on archnect.

Mar 12, 05 7:53 pm  · 
 · 
Dazed and Confused

I push too hard on that there little mouse.

Mar 13, 05 1:46 am  · 
 · 
siggers

Cloutier, I know (and we probably know) how it feels... But one has to have passion for at least something in life!

Mar 13, 05 5:27 am  · 
 · 
Tim DeCoster

I brought work home this weekend. It's Sunday evening and haven't touched it. This happens aproximately 3 -4 days a week. Oh well. There's always tomorrow.

Mar 13, 05 7:18 pm  · 
 · 
Cloutier

signum, i wasnt really complaining.

i love working on my studio projects. and i was always borderline antisocial anyways :)

Mar 13, 05 7:21 pm  · 
 · 
David Cuthbert

Manteno_Montenegro where in the Caribbean are you going

I'd love to organise an archinect outta the net meeting in the Caribbean - but so few of us are represented :(

Mar 14, 05 7:52 am  · 
 · 
siggers

Oh I didn't mean to accuse you of complainging Cloutier, I was just trying to be sympathetic in my own obscure way

Mar 14, 05 7:55 am  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

i multitask too much. i jump around and don't ever get anything done because of it.
i will also delay decision making as long as possible .

Mar 14, 05 8:54 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: