Archinect
anchor

Anyone else working this weekend???

vado retro

Going in for a few hours to finish up an amendment to a p.u.d. that is to be submitted monday. at least its time and a half...

Mar 5, 05 7:47 am
French

Well I'll be here the whole week end once again, pumping some 3dsmax like I did constantly for the past 6 years. I'm so fucking tired of it.

Mar 5, 05 8:29 am  · 
 · 
stainB

not very busy at the mo but dropping by on weekends has became a habit. sorting out and scheduling for next week.

Mar 5, 05 8:43 am  · 
 · 
ZMYK

gotta go in and file my stack o' correspondence ... now thats a Saturday morning of fun. at least there's WNYC.

Mar 5, 05 9:57 am  · 
 · 
ArchAngel

I'll Give 'em Five Days of Death for Two Days of Life - Never the Twain Shall Meet. I Live for the Weekends.

Mar 5, 05 11:48 am  · 
 · 
Organic9

Here this Saturday just like last Saturday and Sunday. But, my daughters are both home from college this weekend so, I'm loading up a CD with project files, and, taking the lap top home, to do the work.
I'll still be working, but atleast I can spend some time with them.

Mar 5, 05 1:22 pm  · 
 · 
Tectonic

Gotz to finish some shop drawings....all day Saturday, will rest on Sunday.

Mar 5, 05 1:27 pm  · 
 · 

I'm just taking a short break from my midterm drawings right now...

Mar 5, 05 1:36 pm  · 
 · 
jitter12

Yeah, don't you love it when the managing partner says, "I have a meeting with the client Monday morning, and I want these issues worked out so that we can have 3 options to show them."

Oh, that comment was at 4:45 pm Friday.

Mar 5, 05 3:00 pm  · 
 · 
ArchAngel

That's when you play manger and ask him/her why they waited until Friday @4:45 to think.

Mar 5, 05 5:09 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

tell the boss you will do them in 15 minutes no problem. 'options' just like that, should not take more than that..

Mar 5, 05 5:20 pm  · 
 · 
jitter12

yeah, i'll get right on that. Should I add the result to the "Fired. Now what?" category?

Mar 6, 05 2:00 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

not this weekend. lots of napping

Mar 12, 05 9:09 am  · 
 · 
urbanisto

competition competition competition

architects and time management: poor combination
result: working all weekend

Mar 12, 05 11:42 am  · 
 · 
Q

Why oh why did I not finish yesterday....

urbanisto, you couldn't be more right!

Mar 12, 05 1:12 pm  · 
 · 
hutch

and to make it worse, I finally caught the flu that's been going around the office - just in time to work the entire weekend!

Mar 12, 05 2:52 pm  · 
 · 

Had midterms for school this week. So I begged to get a half day off so I actually had a chance of finishing. In exchange for the half day, now I'm stuck at home with piles of drawings to review.

Mar 12, 05 3:03 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: