Archinect
anchor

Master application portfolio review

sudharsan

Hi,

Im planning to apply for master in Frankfurt University of applied science, Germany. I've created my portfolio. The rule for this semester is the Portfolio should not exceed 12 pages and I've created it accordingly. Kindly have a look and give your opinions. Link is given below

https://issuu.com/sudharsanelan/docs/b.sudharsan_portfolio_frankfurt_university_of_appl

Sep 30, 24 11:46 am
newbie.Phronesis

Minor items - spreads need a bit more white space to breathe: on page 01 just shrinking the massing diagrams and moving down would balance it, and on 02 could cut the site plan slightly on bottom edge for more space; page 10 has a good balance. Also would love to see some sketches / progress drawings added, as shows how you think and approach projects - most of what you've shown feels very 'finished'.

Less minor - cover page needs work, feels off in contrast to your following projects. Even aligning the contents to the left and adding a subtle pattern to the page would help a great deal. Hope that helps a bit!

Sep 30, 24 2:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: