Archinect
anchor

choosing where to obtain my master degree

t_poplawski

Hi! Asking you for a piece of advice, need some help to decide. If you have some relevant experience, it would be very precious.

I speak English quite fluently (C1) and some Spanish (B1), also not fond of the idea of learning German or French at least before entering the master's program, cause it’ll take too much time and effort. 

In the education process I appreciate having an opportunity to develop some critical thinking skills and would like to receive feedback from some renowned architects and experts. Also it is important for the program to be relevant today and related to contemporary architecture. After graduating my masters I would like to stay in that country and live in a big eventful city with rich cultural life etc etc. Also it is really important for me to have a liveable salary in future without like working at nights etc etc. 

1. Netherlands
_program: TU Delft post-master ‘The Berlage’ 
_city to live and work: Rotterdam or Den Haag, maybe Amsterdam

2. Switzerland
_program: USI Academia di Mendrisio master
_city to live and work: Zurich or Basel

3. Denmark
_program: Royal Academy master
_city to live and work: Copenhagen

4. Belgium
_program: KU Leuven master
_city to live and work: Brussels or Antwerp

5. Austria 
_program: dieAngewandte Institute of Architecture master
_city to live and work: Vienna

6. Spain
_program: ETSA Madrid master or ETSA Barcelona master
_city to live and work: Madrid or Barcelona

7. Luxembourg
_program: UNILU master
_city to live and work: Luxembourg 

8. Italy 
_program: IUAV master or POLIMI master
_city to live and work: Milan or some other maybe

Apr 25, 24 4:27 pm
Almosthip

You want us to make a life altering decision for you?  But we hardly know ya

Apr 25, 24 4:30 pm  · 
1  · 

Have you spoken to anyone at any of these schools?  If not start there.  Narrow down your choices to 3-4.  Then create a pros and con list for each school.  Once that is done come back here with specific questions / concerns about each school. 

Good luck.  

Apr 25, 24 4:35 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Do them all!!!! ! !  !    !     !

Apr 26, 24 11:55 am  · 
 · 
justavisual

why not just the normal MSc course at TU Delft? 

Apr 28, 24 10:30 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: