Archinect
anchor

MArch Portfolio 2024

yanushmoondile

Hi All. I've just got rejected by the Canadian university. And the letter is very generous, so I'd like to ask your experience in applying for MArch in 2024. What portfolio did you have, so you got accepted? Any tips for future?

One friend of mine said that my mistake was not clear structure and absence of art works not connected to the architecture. (Like art or sketches???)

I will be happy for any advise :) 

Mar 12, 24 5:09 pm
natematt

Not a Canadian grad, but based on this post I have no idea what you’re saying. Which leads me to believe your bigger issue might be a lack of communication/English skills.

Mar 12, 24 5:54 pm  · 
1  ·  2
Non Sequitur

Which Canadian university?  There are 10 or so with accredited M.arch degrees.  What portfolio did you submit with your application?

Mar 13, 24 8:36 am  · 
 · 
Wendy123

I would say the quality of the work is the most important part of the application. Not having a clear structure and absence of artworks secondary, in fact, I'm not sure what "absence of artworks" refers to. You don't need fine arts to apply to architecture if you don't have that. It would be hard to give you advice without seeing your portfolio. I recommend posting it here and not shy away from harsh feedbacks, take them and improve your portfolio.

Apr 2, 24 4:47 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: