Archinect
anchor

MLA 2024 application

jingp

Has anyone heard back from any schools yet? My friend heard back from UC Berkeley but I haven’t gotten anything from them or other schools yet. Anxiously waiting!

Feb 15, 24 7:27 pm
ar96

Nope, not yet from UCB. MIT released their decisions yesterday. Please let me know if you hear from UCB and GSD

Feb 17, 24 6:19 am  · 
 · 
natto

Waitlist decisions were released from UC Berkeley yesterday.

Feb 17, 24 3:24 pm  · 
 · 
Archived

Admitted at UCB last week. Waiting on UVA, UMICH, UPenn, and GSD. Good Luck!

Feb 23, 24 10:14 am  · 
1  · 
jingp

Waiting on Cornell Upenn and GSD too.
Wondering if they’ll send out decisions today :(

The waiting is too torturous!!!!

Feb 23, 24 10:17 am  · 
 · 
Archived

Please keep updated on if you hear back from UPenn…

Feb 23, 24 2:09 pm  · 
 · 
jingp

They seem to send out emails arount 21-23 of Feb in the past… I wonder if they already sent out emails :/ if not, I’m curious what’s taking them so long this year!

Feb 26, 24 12:43 pm  · 
 · 
Archived

I noticed that too… I haven’t found a forum where anyone has received any notice so lets hope they are just coming out later!!! (-:

Feb 26, 24 3:11 pm  · 
 · 
natto

RISD decisions were sent out today. I got in! Still waiting on GSD like everyone else.

Feb 23, 24 5:03 pm  · 
1  · 
natto

Harvard sent out decisions just now. As expected, I was rejected.

Mar 4, 24 4:27 pm  · 
 · 
jingp

You tried your best and that’s all that matters!!! Did you apply to UPenn? I believe they sent out early notice today

Mar 4, 24 4:54 pm  · 
1  · 
natto

Thank you! I'm not too bummed about it, but now I'm still waiting to hear back from USC. They seem to do rolling admissions based on passed year results, so could literally be any day this month.

Mar 4, 24 11:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: