Archinect
anchor

Will it affect my admission profolio if I take Chemistry 12 in summer school for applying Architectural Engineering (especially for Waterloo)?

Laraine

I'm currently a grade 11 student and my goal is to be accepted into the BAS program in Waterloo. However, I'm afraid I could not get in, so I will be also applying for architectural engineering. As I know, Chemistry 12 is required for admission, but I have taken Chemistry 11 last summer and was not planning to take Chemistry 12. But now, I must take it in order to meet the requirements. Is it fine for me to take it in summer as I have planned all my other courses already? Thank you. 

Nov 11, 23 4:10 pm
Non Sequitur

I used to do the in-person BAS interviews at Loo and it really does not matter if you took classes in summer school or during the regular year.  What matters is that you meet the minimum grades (which are high) and have a good portfolio to present.

Nov 11, 23 4:57 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: