Archinect
anchor

How to Make a Portfolio for an M. Arch Program

swh!

Hello!

I am currently in school for a degree in 3D Design (defined by my university as a combination of interior, product, and furniture design) and am looking to apply to a M. arch program. I just finished a summer internship at an architecture firm helping with architectural photography and noticed during intern portfolio presentations that every architecture intern had a similar digital PDF booklet to present their selected works. My school requires students to present projects on a digital website (mine is here) and not as a PDF.

I am wondering, is there a website that these students are using to help them make these portfolios? Any tips for how to make them? I am feeling a bit behind that I didn't make a PDF portfolio in school and am feeling a bit lost. Is the answer to hop into InDesign?

Aug 18, 23 9:40 pm
Non Sequitur

your folio is in itself a design exercise and it is a great way to show off your creative chops. There are no shortcuts, fire off illustrator and in design and start preparing clever layouts that best show your work. 

Aug 19, 23 12:01 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: