Archinect
anchor

MArch 2024 universities???

louisdonaldross

I am a recently graduated student from the University of Edinburgh (69% score) currently searching for the best masters course in Europe. I am also about to begin a year of work placement in Brussels, as I wanted to move away from Scotland to experience the architectural scene in Belgium/Netherlands.

During the next few months I will need to make a choice over which postgraduate university I will be choosing. At the moment, I have a few frontrunners and would greatly appreciate any tips or insight into any of the programmes on offer there. In no particular order:

TU Delft

KU Leuven, Brussels/Ghent

École Polytechnique Française de Lausanne (EPFL)

ETH Zurich

Politecnico Milano

Ideally I would love to study in Paris (I am bilingual in French and have an EU passport so most European universities are cheaper for me than for other UK students) or London but all the good courses cost an arm and a leg so are unfortunately out of my budget. Any help is appreciated!

Aug 8, 23 11:39 am
R_iheme

Hey! I'm from the US and I'm actually applying to three of the schools on your list too! 

From my understanding, the only school on your list that doesn't teach the M.Arch in english is ETH Zurich- but if you also speak german you're good!

I got all my information by just digging into the school's websites. As you probably know by now, deadlines are coming up soon. Again, good luck!

Dec 21, 23 5:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: