Archinect
anchor

SWAPP.AI?

atelier nobody

Has anyone gotten a closer look at this than what's on their web site? Any idea if it comes close to performing as advertised or just vaporware?

https://www.swapp.ai/

Apr 25, 23 8:17 pm

That seems a bit too good to be true.  It almost seems like the visualization add in for Revit.  You still need to do all the basic modeling, coordination, ect and you can just change the 'skin' of the model.  

It would be great if it did work as advertised!  

Apr 26, 23 2:57 pm  · 
1  · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Here's the thing, most AI it would seem is aggregating existing content, and "creating new" content. But that would mean it's stealing, or appropriating from others, see the claims made by artists. So, my question is this; would you want to be held liable for content not created by you, or under your control or guidance? What is the state board going to say, or IP attorneys?

Apr 26, 23 7:29 pm  · 
2  · 
proto

unbelievable and yet also seemingly horrifyingly imminent

Apr 26, 23 7:44 pm  · 
3  · 
JLC-1

these were generated by leonardo.ai, definitely a pastiche of sales brochures found online 

May 4, 23 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

May 4, 23 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

I hear it can do upto 50% SDs

May 5, 23 12:20 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

I wonder about copyrights, how much is copy if it's an aggregate of parts, looks like the Frankenstein monster.

May 5, 23 6:10 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: