Archinect
anchor

MLA Acceptances 2023 Canada

plantsplus

Hey! 

I'm a non-design background student (background in psych/philosophy) who was accepted to three MLA programs in Canada last year but had to defer for personal reasons. My options are:

Guelph (with small entrance scholarship) 
UofT
UBC

I've been agonizing for a long time on this decision and have found profs at each school whose research I admire/would like to engage with. On a whole, I think the UBC program has the most profs who I feel most aligned with, but all of them have really great faculty and I'm feeling stuck and nervous at making the wrong call and either not having access to great facilities/learning/networks or getting very in the hole financially. 

I know this question's been asked many times but asking for any advice to sway me any which way! 
Thank you in advance :) 

Mar 8, 23 1:20 pm
Almosthip

The cheapest one

Mar 9, 23 11:42 am  · 
 · 
gb416

hey. Congrats on all the offers. Do you remember when you received your acceptance letter? I also applied to Toronto and Guelph. 

Mar 14, 23 7:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: