Archinect
anchor

The AA school 2023 applicants?

ashseq

Hi,

Has anyone heard back from the AA about interviews for 2023 entry? 

I applied for the early deadline in November and still haven’t heard back 

Thanks! 

Jan 14, 23 12:32 pm
_kaleidoscope_

Hi.

Same. I applied before the early deadline. Haven't heard back yet 

Jan 18, 23 2:12 am  · 
 · 
watermelonsunday

Hi :) I’ve also applied. Gotta be patient. They probably won’t release results until May right? 

Jan 18, 23 8:53 am  · 
 · 
_kaleidoscope_

What? Really? 

The website says people who apply by the early deadline get called for an interview by Feb end max.

Jan 18, 23 12:20 pm  · 
 · 
watermelonsunday

ah i mixed it up, i submitted the late application so it says decisions wont be released till may-june. good luck to you guys!

Jan 19, 23 6:59 am  · 
 · 
sumedhgangurde

fellow AA applicant from yesteryear.

You'll receive decision in feb end if it's DRL. Earlier for other's. That's when i got mine when i applied in early deadline application. From last year they have started the waitlist. 

I ain't applying to AA after 2 years of failure (5-6 weeks since you applied). Not worth it as they keep you hanging on waitlist while other applicants who applied after the deadline gets a seat but you're still waitlisted with no decision 

Jan 27, 23 2:44 am  · 
 · 
RS28

Hi there, 

I applied after the early November deadline (somewhere mid-December) and had my first interview at the end of January where they reassessed me to the year below (Year 2). After the second interview, which was last week, I got an offer the next day. 

I was also quite shocked as I imagined that my interview would be much later, as it is stated on their website. 

Let me know how yours goes!

Feb 28, 23 7:54 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: