Archinect
anchor

High School Architecture Portfolio - How to Make a Presentable Compilation

mikhaillyons

Senior in high school applying to colleges this week. This past summer I've spent a lot of time drawing, painting, and modeling a bunch of projects for my architecture portfolio. I was really excited to press play on submitting my works, but then I realized I have no idea how to present something like this. How do I make a competent PDF file that looks nice and says what it's supposed to? 

Last year I studied under an architect who was very precise about font size, presentation style, just the right amount of minimalism, etc. and every time I try to make something happen I feel like there are a billion ways it could be critiqued.

Not a super big deal since I've already done the hard part of creating the pieces, but maybe a reference or an idea of what It should look like and the descriptions of the pieces would be nice.

TL;DR - HS Senior struggling to compile portfolio pieces into a good looking PDF format to submit to colleges.

Jan 2, 23 2:03 am
bowling_ball

https://www.archdaily.com/8724...

Doesn't teach you, but looks to be informative. Worth the read 

Jan 2, 23 9:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: