Archinect
anchor

MArch GPA

KatieMarie

Hi,

I am looking to apply to a MArch program in the US, but I’m worried about my undergraduate GPA.

I received a 2.989 and hope it would count as a 3.0 - Does anyone know if this is possible? I unfortunately let my grades slip with a disability and understand the repercussions.

I plan on taking the GRE to help support my application and I have a strong portfolio and references.

Nov 4, 22 3:05 pm
Strange Cascades

I was a student rep on the admissions committee at Columbia GSAPP. No one will care about your GPA as long as your portfolio is strong. A decent GRE score would also help minimize any questions about academic ability.

Nov 5, 22 9:23 am  · 
1  · 
ill_will

Professors can actually go back in and change grades after you've graduated, so id there was a project you bombed and felt you could do better or had existential circumstances that prevented you from putting forward your best work it might be worth a shot to reach out. 

Its rare, but one of my professors told he he did it for a student who was in the military. Idk your circumstances, but if you can make a case for yourself it might be worth a try.

or just have an immaculate portfolio.

Nov 5, 22 6:50 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: