Archinect
anchor

computational design

MinArch

What is your recommendation for a school with god lab for computational design? I do not want to to focus on computational design but I want to become familiar with the theme. Does anyone recommend the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee ? They have a good lab but the faculty doesn't seem to care about it

Sep 19, 22 11:22 pm
Non Sequitur

Bet ya that faculty cares more about it than you do when making a half-ass effort at researching universities.

Sep 20, 22 8:35 am  · 
 · 
JawkneeMusic

i actually went to uwm (i live in Milwauker) though not for arch.  Uwm has the best/worst professors of any school i went to.  That's probably the best architecture school you can go to, judging at how well structured the curriculums for all my classes were.

Sep 20, 22 9:13 am  · 
 · 
JawkneeMusic

I'm sure you'll find some gems, for instance the physics curriculum has electron microscopy, which is unheard of

Sep 20, 22 9:15 am  · 
 · 
JawkneeMusic

Here's a hint: freshman? Take your structures courses at MATC in the civil depmnt. You get in lab 2nd semester (does soils, wind

Sep 20, 22 9:18 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

^you did not attend that school

Sep 20, 22 9:54 am  · 
 · 

He didn't attend any schools.

Sep 20, 22 10:18 am  · 
1  · 
EnigmaticOne

I actually did go to UWM within the past 7 years. It depends where in the US or world you want to go to for school and what type of schooling you want. Feel free to PM me and I am happy to shoot the shit. 

Sep 20, 22 10:35 am  · 
 · 
monosierra

Michigan's Taubman has a healthy presence in that area last time I checked. MIT as well.

Sep 20, 22 12:59 pm  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: