Archinect
anchor

Calling all Parametric Architecture Enthusiasts (EU)

ellsstudio

Hi @Archinect,

Our company just landed a large project in Europe and we are looking to build a Parametric Architecture division to research and develop solutions applicable to this specific commission and more to come. 

For leading and senior positions — where should we look to connect with talented individuals? The people we want to work with are not on job portals or networking events.

For interns and junior positions — what are the best schools or universities to find Parametric Architecture / Grashopper talent?

It can be architects, designers or engineers. Run it turbo!

Cheers,

ES

Feb 7, 22 11:27 am
t a z

Not sure if McNeel has an official jobs board, but I think they will occasionally send out e-mails for available postings?  Might be worth reaching out to them directly for the appropriate recruiting channels.

Otherwise there is certainly multidisciplinary talent lurking in the Grasshopper forum:

https://discourse.mcneel.com/c...

Feb 7, 22 2:09 pm  · 
1  · 
randomised

contact the university programs that are very much into parametric architecture…so anywhere Patrik Schumacher or other parametric architects teaches would be a good start. My uni had shitloads of job ads posted in the corridors.

Feb 7, 22 3:02 pm  · 
1  · 
DArchMan

You're gonna have a long interview process. Maybe you want to do a small problem solving test as part of your interview process. Solve by any parametric means necessary...

Feb 8, 22 5:42 pm  · 
1  · 
gual

McNeel Forums. Computational Design Jobs facebook group. These people look at the regular aggregators too (where I'm from Indeed is big). 

Feb 10, 22 9:03 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: