Archinect
anchor

Masters in Architecture

astevens1

Hi all, I'm currently finishing up my bachelor's degree in business this year and am looking to pursue grad school for architectural design. I did find out recently that, even with a master's in business, I can pursue graduate school for architecture. However, I was wondering if there are online programs that could speed up the process of the normal 3-year plan. Not to mention, the price of graduate school is steep so I wanted to see what my options were. I looked online as well and a lot of the online programs require a B.A. in architecture to become a graduate student. I thought there would be a way to become licensed and educated without a master's, but I'm not seeing any options like that. 

Additionally, I was recommended to start a portfolio. Recently, I've just been watching youtube videos on design software (rhino) to educate myself and get a head start before my masters. I was wondering if any of you have other recommendations regarding videos, softwares, books, etc. to prepare myself. I'm all ears right now and could really use any help I can get. Thank you! 

Dec 26, 21 11:25 pm
Non Sequitur

there are no shortcuts. Also, your portfolio is not something you piece make for the sake of applications. It’s a life long resume of your creative and design skills/ambitions…not something you can make casually using YT. 

Dec 27, 21 9:43 am  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: