Archinect
anchor

Portfolio For high school student

Hello my name is azmil azvidar im high school student from indonesia and i decided to want to be an architect and i have plan to study abroad at hungary, so that why iam here. so, can you give me some advice or review about my portfolio, please. I am very open and listen to criticism, whatever is on your mind.

iam very glad to you if you telling me the truth :)

My portfolio Link

Dec 4, 21 10:49 am
bowling_ball

For a high school student, it's very good. I don't think your photography is as good as the rest and you should leave that out. If you have the time, I might also further develop the sketchup project. It's too simple.

Finally for now, I would suggest not using ALL CAPS in your descriptions. It makes me feel like you're yelling at me. 

Good luck

Dec 4, 21 11:07 am  · 
1  · 

thank you very much. you made my day

Dec 4, 21 6:03 pm  · 
 · 

I echo Bowling ball. This is a very good portfolio for a high school student. I’m curious as to why you want to study in Hungary though? It’s not a study abroad stop you come across often and they’ve gone very hard toward the far right lately. 

Dec 4, 21 6:34 pm  · 
1  · 

first im gonna say thank you very much about you compliment

Dec 4, 21 10:16 pm  · 
 · 

about you question, because i want to continue my study, if i dont have scholarship i can't to continue my study. so, hungary provide international student study for free(scholarhisp) including for indonesian. but if you have some advice so what can i do ?

Dec 4, 21 10:22 pm  · 
 · 

Oh I was just curious as you don’t hear much about people going to Hungary to study. If you get a scholarship and get your education for free, definitely go for it.

Dec 5, 21 7:54 am  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: